*The initial deadline for applications to the January 2018 programme is Friday 15th December, however applicants are advised to submit as early as possible*
Creative Industries Work Placements in Europe
Capacity Ireland is offering funded work placements in Seville for the Creative Industries sector. A range of different positions are available, including: Graphic Design, Fashion Design, Pottery, TV Production, Art Restoration and more. This is for an early January 2018 start. Flights to Seville will be on Saturday 13th January 2018 preceded by 2 days of preparatory training in Dublin on Thursday 11th and Friday 12th January 2018.
In order to support you during your work placement Capacity Ireland will provide you with the following:
- €100 per week subsistence allowance
- Shared accommodation (own bedroom, shared living spaces such as kitchen, bathroom)
- Language tuition
- Flights to and from your destination (including airport transfers in your host city)
- Travel medical insurance for the duration of your stay
- Ongoing support and local pastoral care for the duration of your stay
- A range of positions are available in Seville. To view job descriptions of each role click on the company name. Alternatively, you may download all job descriptions.
Available Roles / Job Descriptions:
Art Gallery Assistant: Alarcon Criado
Ceramics Workshop Assistant: Barro Azul
Ceramics Design Assistant: Taller 1+7
Graphic Design Assistant: Lab Sevilla | Todomuta (3D Design)
Glass Workshop Assistant: Estudio Ciento2
Photographer: Estudio Ciento2
Studio Assistant (Ceramics & Jewellery): Ceraselle
Click here to download all job descriptions for Seville
How to Apply
Positions are filled on a rolling basis. You're advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Before applying please ensure you have read the following key requirements:
- To be eligible applicants must be currently residing within the Republic of Ireland, have an Irish postal address and bank account, and must have the right to live and work in Ireland and the destination country.
- Students are not eligible thus we regret we are unable to accept applications from individuals looking for ‘year in industry’ placements.
- Placements are for fixed periods of 92 days (13 weeks) and it is a requirement that you spend the full period in your destination country. The start date (flight out to Host Country) will be on or around Saturday 13th January 2018. End date (return flight to Republic of Ireland) 92 days from the date of departure.
- There will be two days of preparatory training (Thursday 11th and Friday 12th January) in Dublin immediately before departure. Attendance at the preparatory training is compulsory.
- Applications are only being accepted for January 2018.
To download the application form click the button below:
If you've any questions about the Creative Industries roles and/or course please contact email@example.com (please do not send applications to this address; applications are to be sent to the address below).
Please submit an up to date CV along with a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. When submitting your application please consider the following:
- Give your CV and application form appropriate file names, for example: 'Jane Doe CV' and 'Jane Doe Application Form' respectively.
- Avoid the use of generic file names such as ‘My CV’ or ‘application form’. Doing so makes it much easier for us to deal with and respond to your application.
- Take care to fill out the application form with details relevant to the particular placements you are interested in.
- Placements are filled on a rolling basis thus you are advised to submit your application as early as possible.